Sunday, June 22, 2008

Crying

Have you ever felt like crying your head off? I have. I have cried twice today. I know that I sound like an emo, but I am not. I cry to let go of all of my frustration and confusion. I also cry when I am very pissed off. Besides meditating, does anybody have any suggetions as to what to do with my frustration. I really need to learn how to cool down. Like a lot.

3 comments:

Just Another Person said...

Well get a stress ball. Or do what I do. I write or type all of my frustratons and how I feel. I save it and then look at it later.

MAK said...

I write poetry, and that helps sometimes. But it doesn't help when you are so confused you do not know what you are confused about.

Anonymous said...

Dear MAK,

I cry, everyone cries. i think you crying is the best thing you could do. It gets out your anger and makes you think!!

You may think it is bad, but at least you are showing something.

Sincerely
Life