Saturday, June 21, 2008

Confusion

Have you ever thought that you were meant for sinething? But you didn't know what that thing was? That is how I feel. I feel like I am here for a reason, but I do not know what that is. I am so confused!!!!!!!!!!! I want to do something important, I just need to find it. I don't know what to do. If you have any suggestions, please reply. Any more confusion will make me explode!! This feels better after I write it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Yeah, I do actually! I'm kinda still figureing that out. And I've heard that when kinda know when you figure it out. But it is still frustrating! Haha!

Hit me back!

Aren xo

Just Another Person said...

I am always confused

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way. Like I'm meant for something more than this little life I'm making, I'm meant to make an impact, but I want to stay true to what I want. It's like two sides are pulling you, but one force is stronger than the other. And yet you're still there, trying to hang on to whatever you think you need to hang on.